Calamansi Concentrate 26 ounces or 750 mL
Citrus Farms brand of the Philippines
No preservatives. Freshly sealed-in goodness.
How To Make Calamansi Concentrate
Gather 70 medium-sized calamansi fruits. Have sodium benzoate ready.
1. Carefully wash the fruits with water
2. Cut crosswise and squeeze the juice through a cheesecloth
3. Add sugar if necessary. The amount of sugar added is according to taste
4. For every 4 1/2 cups of calamansi juice, add 1/4-1/3 tsp sodium benzoate dissolved in water
5. Heat the mixture up to 75 C or until the mixture is about to boil. Continue to maintain at this temperature for about 5 minutes while stirring constantly
6. Transfer while hot to sterile bottles. Cover the bottles
7. Boil for 20 minutes. Close tightly and let cool in an inverted position
8. Wipe dry and store in a cool place
Or you could make it easy on yourself and conveniently buy Citrus Farms Calamansi Concentrate in a bottle! 🙂
“The Fresh Flavor of Home… There is so much that goes into every wonderful glass of STBF Citrus Farms Calamansi Concentrate. Born of our humble home and our desire to share true natural freshness with you… STBF Citrus Farms is indeed the very best there is.”
Directions: Mix 1 part conectentrate with 10 parts hot or cold water. Adjust to taste. Stir well, and enjoy!
This already has added honey, so no need to add sugar.
Makes approximately thirty (30) 8-ounce glasses.
Store in cool dry place. Shake well before opening. Refrigerate after opening.
Keep away from direct sunlight.
Color change and swirls are natural occurences.