Yes, we give pre-order discounts!
As you can tell from the site, we are still in the early testing stage and we haven’t yet activated the shopping cart for self-checkout. Nevertheless, we have already been receiving hundreds of requests for items — either those you can’t find elsewhere or from customers who live in nearby states to whom we can offer affordable shipping rates.
We try our best to manually fulfill those requests despite our systems not being fully ready.
* Please note that at this time we only accept preorders for items that we’re sure we can get within the next three weeks.
We have long waitlists for other hard-to-find items that we don’t feel comfortable accepting preorders for because we’re not sure when or even if we’re going to get them. That is why we cannot offer a pre-order discount for those. We recommend that for those you simply join the waitlist (the “Request” button on each product page).Click dito para sa Tagalog
Pagkakaiba ng Waitlist/Request at Preorder
Madali ang Waitlist/Request. Isumite n’yo lang ang inyong email address sa product page, at kapag available na ang produkto dito sa amin, ipapaalam namin sa inyo.
Ang kaso nga lang sa Waitlist/Request ay hindi namin itatabi ang produkto para hintayin ang order ninyo. Ibig sabihin, kung may ibang customer na biglang mamakyaw ng stock at naunahan kayo sa pagbayad, sa kanya mapupunta iyon.
Kung nais ninyong makasiguro na makakuha ng produkto, mag-preorder po kayo. Ang ibig sabihin nito ay advance payment. Dahil nga binayaran n’yo na ang produkto, sure na sa inyo mapupunta iyon pagdating na pagdating.
At siyempre tulad ng lahat ng preorders, may insentibo. Depende sa kung anong inorder ninyo, puwedeng 10% discount o mas mataas… puwede ring shipping discount o free shipping. Depende lang talaga sa kung anong products at kung ano ang zip code ninyo.
Sakaling hindi namin ma-fulfill ang order within three weeks, automatic refund. Kasi naman sa ngayon hindi kami tumatanggap ng preorders kung hindi kami sure na may darating within three weeks.
Makipag-ugnayan lang po kayo sa amin. 🙂
Different Between Waitlist/Request and Preorders
- To join the waitlist (currently the Request button on each product page), you submit your email address and we will inform you once the requested product is back in stock. This could be as quickly as the same or the following day.
Note though that there is no guarantee that we will reserve that product or set aside the quantities you requested.
- If another customer buys up all the stock within the first five minutes of availability, that paying customer will get priority over someone who simply told us, “I’d really like to buy this.”
- A pre-order is payment in advance. In the very unlikely case that the order cannot be fulfilled within three weeks, it will be automatically refunded.
Why? Because it is not uncommon for a visitor to request dozens or even 100s of an item and eventually buy only one or even none after asking us to “reserve” or hold the items for them. We cannot sit for days or weeks on inventory based on mere requests; otherwise, we’d have warehouses full of stuff waiting for waitlisters, even as there are eager customers raring to get at those things asap.
Benefits of Pre-Orders:
• Your order will be prioritized. Once our stock comes in, your orders will be fulfilled first ahead of anyone who simply joined the waitlist or made a request.
• You get a pre-order bonus. It’s either a percentage off your item cost and/or reduced shipping fees. Currently we offer a 10% off discount. We can give a bigger discount depending on your shopping list, our expected supply, the market demand, and your zip code.
Just let us know what products you have in mind. There is no cost to making an inquiry, and we’d love to connect with you. 🙂
We’re friendly. ☺️